The latest Newsletter has been emailed out, if your not receiving the emails please let us know.
Here is the latest Region 5 November Newsletter
The minutes from last fall’s 2015 Region 5 Annual Business Meeting have been approved and can be read here:
“Meet Me In Madison”
Jefferson County Fairgrounds
September 14-18, 2016
This year’s Rally Includes:
- Flea Market
- Two nights of entertainment
- Region 5 Talent Show
- 4 Days of camping, 30 Amp electric, water, dump station.
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday Breakfast.
- Thursday night pot luck, Region 5 to provide the entree.
- Friday night Banquet Buffet Dinner at the Clifty Inn at Clifty Falls Lodge.
- Saturday Night Catered Dinner at our meeting Facility at the Fairgrounds.
- Thursday, also included are 2 Historic Tours in Madison.
- Plus a Trolley Tour of the City.
|Event date||09-14-2016 12:00 am|
|Event End Date||09-18-2016 12:00 am|
|Registration Start Date||05-31-2016 12:00 am|
|Cut off date||09-01-2016 12:00 am|
|Location||Jefferson County Fairgrounds|
Registration for the rally can be done online through the following link: Click Here to Register
The WBCCI Mid-Winter IBT meeting was held January 10-14 in Rayne, Louisiana. Region 5 members in attendance included, left to right, Monte Barksdale from the Illinois Lincolnland Unit, Shala & Larry Wilson from the Kentucky Unit, Jerry (& Louise taking photo) Humble from the Southern Illinois Unit, and Karen & Barry Bell from the Central Indiana Unit.
The fifth annual AirForums “Back to the Basics” Rally at Hidden Springs State Forest was featured as the Southern Illinois Unit’s April rally. We had six units from Illinois, Iowa and Florida.
The rally was very laid back with no schedule and no business meeting. The only guarantee was that there would be a campfire burning all weekend.
The weather was perfect for boondocking and nobody ran out of battery power. Lots of great food was prepared over the fire and Saturday’s potluck had a wide selection of gourmet dishes.
Take a look at the photo gallery below. Hopefully we can fill out the entire loop next year with twelve units.
|Back to the Basics 2015|