Region 5 “Falls for Horses” Rally
September 13-17, 2017
Kentucky Horse Park, Lexington, KY
Kentucky Horse Park is a working horse farm and an educational theme park opened in 1978 in Lexington, KY. 4089 Iron Works Pkwy, Lexington, KY 40511
- Rally fee includes 4 nights of camping.
- Catered Private Banquet at the Horse Park Museum.
- One-day admission to the Horse Park attractions, a $20 per person value.
- Tour of the Georgetown Toyota Camry factory.
- Tour of Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Farm, with retired Kentucky Derby winners.
- 3 Breakfasts
- 2 nights of Entertainment
$250 4 nights of camping, 2 people, 1 rig
$190 4 nights of camping, 1 person, 1 rig
$75 per additional adult, Age 17+
$55 per child Age 11-16, Child under Age 10 are Free.
Events will be held in a shelter at the Horse Park. And we will have nightly campfire. If you have a pop-up style Canopy please bring it, as we might need them.
The campground offers 260 spacious sites with 50/30/20 amp electric and water. All sites are 55′ paved back-ins with fire rings and picnic tables. Two dump stations are provided for your convenience as you exit the park.
The campground has many extras for your comfort including a grocery store/gift shop and two bathhouses with modern conveniences.
For those seeking to stretch their legs a little more, venture out on the Legacy Trail, a 12-mile-long (8.5 miles is currently finished) paved walking and biking trail leading from the Kentucky Horse Park Campground to downtown Lexington.
To Register and pay via Credit Card or Paypal, fill out the form below.
Registration is closed for 2017.