Welcome our new 1st Vice President!
Region 5 President Bob Whitesell installing Region 5 1st Vice President Christopher Seplak
Newly installed Region 5 1st Vice President Christopher Seplak & First Lady Nancy Seplak,
The Region 5 rally is being held from Wednesday, September 25th ending on Sunday, September 30th in Springfield Illinois at the Illinois State Fairgrounds.
Since the number of members attending will be significantly lower than in prior years (15 to 20 Airstreams expected), I have modified how the rally is being conducted. This rally will be a more casual rally similar to a unit rally.
These changes have resulted in a rally fee of $165 for an Airstream with two members and $150 for an Airstream with one member..
If you are planning on attending this year’s Region 5 Rally, Please respond to me via e-mail at email@example.com or via phone at (847) 602-2115.
Bob Whitesell, Region 5 President
The latest newsletter can be found here. Check out what is new in Region 5.
Region 5 March 2018 Newsletter
Check out the latest Region 5 newsletter!
November 2017 Newsletter
Get your copy of the Region 5 Rally Program! Hot off the press!
2017 Region 5 Rally Program
Latest Region 5 Newsletter is available: August 2017 Newsletter
Region 5 Rally Unit Presidents’ Check List:
- Bring your Unit banner.
- Bring Unit flag, flag pole and flag pole stand.
- Bring door prizes from the Unit made by someone in the Unit and/or obtained from dealers in your area.
- Dress protocol: Opening and closing ceremony and Business Meeting — Dark pants/
slacks, white collared shirt/blouse, red or white Region 5 polo shirt acceptable, red coat not required, Beret optional but not required. Spouses of flag bearers will be included in processional
The 2017 International Rally of the Wally Byam Caravan Club International will take place in Escanaba, MI, July 22-July 29. To assist Units in keeping track of activities and responsibilities at the International Rally, a check list is provided.
- REGION 5 LUNCHEON – The luncheon is scheduled for July 24, 2017, at 12:30 PM at Hereford and Hops Restaurant. Purchase your $20 ticket during Registration in Escanaba at the Region 5 table. Units should plan on bringing door prizes to the luncheon. (See President’s message elsewhere in this newsletter.)
- UNIT DELEGATES – Each Unit must elect a delegate and an alternate to represent the Unit at the Delegates Meeting Wednesday, July 26. Be sure the delegate and alternate have the appropriately signed credentials that were mailed to each Unit President by WBCCI headquarters. Delegates and alternates will present their signed documents at the Credentials Desk during registration where they will receive their delegate ribbon. Suggested attire for the Delegates’ Meeting is business casual-Blue Beret optional.
- UNIT FLAG BEARER – The Unit flag bearer at the Opening Ceremony July 22, should wear dark slacks/skirt and a collared shirt/blouse – Blue Beret optional. Bring Unit flag and flag poles to opening and closing ceremonies. Flag bearers should check the rally program for date and time of practice.
- UNIT PRESIDENT’S APPRECIATION DINNER – Unit presidents and spouses are invited to the Unit Presidents’ Appreciation Dinner July 25. Suggested attire is business casual.
Here is the latest Newsletter Region-5-newsletter-June-2017
The Region 5 Rally plans are coming along. “Region 5
Falls for Horses” will be held in Lexington, KY at the Kentucky Horse Park Campground September 13-17, 2017. In
the next couple of months, look for more advertisements and